Caravan giant Swift welcomes a whole host of new additions to its collection for 2023. To meet the increasing desire to holiday closer to home in the aftermath of the pandemic, Swift has adapted to these changing trends with open arms. With new ranges, upgraded designs and additional features, here are some of the changes made amongst new Swift caravans for this season.
Swift Basecamp Evolves
Since it first launched in 2016, the Swift Basecamp range has aimed to attract newcomers to caravanning with its lightweight design. The Basecamp is back, now bolder than ever, with some notable changes for 2023:
- The all-new Basecamp 3 (3-berth) launches this season, with new striking blue exterior graphics scheme – following on from the orange graphics that have been part of the Basecamp since its launch.
- Brand-new Ocean Fresh fabric scheme inside.
- Though the same adventurous, sporty style remains, the new Basecamp includes additional features such as shock absorbers to improve towing stability.
Swift Challenger Welcomes a Redesign
The popular Swift Challenger returns for another season, this time with a number of upgrades.
- A new 8 ft wide layout is added to the Challenger collection, the Challenger Grande – with the first six-berth layout coming later this season.
- New exterior graphics, new GRP panel, an upgraded 100W solar panel and half diamond-cut alloy wheels.
- The addition of the new ‘Sangallo Elm’ woodgrain and ‘Galloway’ soft furnishing scheme throughout the interiors creates a light, brighter feel.
- Additional mod-cons including soft-close drawers, and the option to add on the SE pack which includes rain guards, heavy duty corner steadies and external TV points among other features.
Swift Sprite Grande Replaces the Sprite Super
The Sprite Super becomes the Sprite Grande for 2023. With the said 8 ft wide dimensions, the Sprite Grande presents a welcome refresh on last season.
- New striking exterior graphics scheme, chrome exterior handles, graphite extra wide gas locker door and rain guards (the latter available on twin axle models).
- Inside, there’s an all-new Bluemoon soft furnishing scheme, Sango Elm woodgrain with complementary furniture, and Grey French Oak effect lino floors.
- Appliances have also received an upgrade, with new Domestic (series 10) 98 litre fridge and flatbed microwave oven with digital controls.
New Exteriors for the Swift Conqueror
After it’s return last year, the luxury Swift Conqueror is here to stay, with three layouts on offer – each featuring a number of impressive upgrades.
- All-new exterior redesign, with contrasting GRP sidewall and redesigned LED light clusters and external cold water shower point.
- A new lighter woodgrain interior, with cream high-gloss lockers and ambient lighting throughout gives a premium finish, cementing the Conqueror’s name as a luxury caravan range.
Swift Elegance Grande is Refreshed
As Swift’s flagship range, the 8 foot wide Elegance Grande range is one not to be missed. A number of features have been enhanced for this season.
- Increased specification, including all-new external TV outlet, new GRP panels and redesigned LED light cluster.
- Newly updated interiors, with lighter woodgrain and soft furnishing scheme, remodelled L-shaped kitchen, larger shower trays and improved storage solutions including soft-close drawers.
Swift Superior Standard
All new Swift caravans will be covered by the Swift Superior Standard. This includes the widely renowned Swift SMART construction, with a strong PURe timberless body frame and aerodynamic design. It also includes a 10-year bodyshell warranty and Duvalay mattress on all fixed beds for the ultimate good night’s sleep!
We have a large selection of Swift caravans here at Threeways and we take pride in offering the very best here at our showroom in Conwy. If you’re a first-time buyer or looking for your next pride and joy, whether that’s one of our impressive Swift caravans or something from another brand, get in touch using our online enquiry form today. We’d be more than happy to assist you.